 Dear LEGO / 3735
Re: LEGO-Galidor Perspective In L.A. Times Article
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 14:38:17 GMT

"Xcalabur" <Xcalabur@rocketmail.com> wrote in message
<big snip>

I wonder if this isn't what people are most upset about. Is it that LEGO • is
making action figures?  Or is it that LEGO is making action figures that • are
not backward compatible with earlier products.  Other than Duplo (which
serves a tremendous purpose and should continue) this Galidor serves no
purpose in relation to previous sets.  Where Bionicles moved away from
traditional brick building, Galidor has apparently abandoned it • altogether.

While I totally agree with you, I did notice that the Galidor figs have • what
appears to be technic pins at the shoulders, and a similar joint at the
hips.  Not that that does much good, I'd just as soon build my own arms • and
legs than use those on a MOC.

A few web sites have an advertising poll on the Galidor figures.  Go here
for more info:
http://www2.warnerbros.com/web/advertising/legogalidor/index.jsp

--
Grant Giandonato