 Dear LEGO / 3728
Re: LEGO-Galidor Perspective In L.A. Times Article
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 20:00:20 GMT

"Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> writes:
I guess this is what you can expect from a former Nike executive.
Next up, LEGO Sweatshops.

I think you have to expect this sort of thing with any new management,
Nike or otherwise.  The new management always wants to "make its mark"
on the company, to preserve the illusion that they're actually doing
something other than wasting the company's money on their overpriced
salaries and perqs.  Rarely is this beneficial to the company, but
usually the harm is kept to a minimum.  Let us hope that this is the
case here, though I too have doubts.

--Bill.