 Dear LEGO / 3681
Re: Hey Brad! Why not rerelease an *unpowered* monorail set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sat, 19 Jan 2002 00:23:55 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Steve Bliss writes:

(snipped)

And the track would require at least a three-part mold, because there are
studs facing left and right.

Why so?
The studs could be different from the original version: instead of pressed
from the top (of the stud), both halves of the mold could press the studs
sideways (note that I am referreing to the track as being on its side during
the process). It would result in one of those ugly lines in the studs, and
they would not have "LEGO" printed on them, but it could work as a low cost
alternative.

Pedro