 Dear LEGO / 3677
Re: Hey Brad! Why not rerelease an *unpowered* monorail set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 21:38:50 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Jim Schifeling writes:
I think I recall Brad saying something about not being able to make the
track anymore as well. That doesn't make any sense to me though. A very easy
mold with no undercuts.

Well, the track segments are fairly large parts, which means (I think) the
cost of developing the molds is higher.

And the track would require at least a three-part mold, because there are
studs facing left and right.

The points might be a real problem as they are
fairly complicated (as they are genius)

True.

Steve