 Dear LEGO / 3182 (-20)
  Re: S@H - Train accessories are disappearing!

(...) The wheels and plates were just service packs that appeared early on this year. They actually sold out months ago, before the latest wave of service packs. They still have <set:5303> buffer bars and <set:5302> bogie plates from this batch (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: S@H - Train accessories are disappearing!

(...) I came to the conclusion that buying the larger “My Own Train” was better value. (...) If you mean the My Own Train, I think they are very good value. They lack a figure, and it is not really a "My Own Train" in the sense Lego mean... but they (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: No more Blue Tub... And is this the kick in the pants that Eric dreaded!?

FYI: (I suppose) this type of cheap bulk tubs were specifically developed for the US market because overthere they have legal clones to compete with. In Europe there are no (legal) clones, so we never got the bargain. So consider yourself lucky (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Diablock: D3-Gigantis!

Diablock posted instructions on their website for a gestalt mecha you can build from their "DiaDroids" line: (URL) can also see pics of the "crystal" versions of the DiaDroids line (same sets, but with trans-colored bricks) at DiaBlocks main (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.dear-lego)

  S@H - Train accessories are disappearing!

Hi all, I logged on to S@H today, hoping to buy a couple of wagon plates and things, but, unfortunately, they aren't there any more. This is a shame, because wagon plates and train wheels (to name but a few) are in great demand at the moment. Is (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: No more Blue Tub... And is this the kick in the pants that Eric dreaded!?

Perhaps they shipped some of the remaining tubs to Australia in order to partially compensate us for a complete lack of anything bulk/interesting/useful like Shop@Home. Ha! Ha! I'll bet that K-Mart imported them themselves in order to rid themselves (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: No more Blue Tub... And is this the kick in the pants that Eric dreaded!?

In lugnet.dear-lego, Mike Petrucelli and Eric Kingsley were a bit sad about 3033 . . . Could I suggest, that if anyone feels upset or angry about the move to discontinue 3033, they write to Lego. I think that the points made by Mike Petrucelli and (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jun-01, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: No more Blue Tub... And is this the kick in the pants that Eric dreaded!?

(...) Indeed - I had spotted that, but given that 3033 is about to be discontinued, it did not seem worth fussing over Lego's poor grasp of geography. (...) In the unquoted portion of the letter to me, he said he researched the matter in depth. For (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jun-01, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Calling Frank and Lego Direct Out! (was Re: Puerto Bonita)

(...) Yes, I *was* starting to wonder about that! :-) Glad to know you're back to your irascible self, it wasn't the same with the new you around. In defense of Frank, I know he's trying to build up a rather large fleet for the pirate game at (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Calling Frank and Lego Direct Out! (was Re: Puerto Bonita)

I apologize in advance for hijacking the thread about your wonderful MOC, Jon, but... =) (...) I am probably the last person who should express this, especially since I am about to go into a "lego-hibernation" for a few months and therefore Castle (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: No more Blue Tub... And is this the kick in the pants that Eric dreaded!?

(...) Translation: "We like to promote the value of Mega Bloks when ever we can." (Quality doesn't matter in todays market to the average consumer, quantity is where it's at.) [snip] (...) accept (...) No actually 3033 is the only set that we don't (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jun-01, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: No more Blue Tub... And is this the kick in the pants that Eric dreaded!?

(...) Unfortunately it is looking more and more like my prophesy is going to come true. It really is to bad because I fear that those that don't know about S@H will see no source for getting plain old bricks and might stop buying as much LEGO. (...) (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jun-01, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: No more Blue Tub... And is this the kick in the pants that Eric dreaded!?