 Dear LEGO / 2937 (-10)
  Re: Lego Outlet at Potomac Mills

(...) On the other hand, the three times I've been there, I've come away with plenty of stuff. The scratch and dent table can be one of the best deals (also, if you're polite and ask nicely, they might go look in back and see if they have a (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: LEGOs dirty trick: making money by not producing all masks as announced.

(...) Actually the handling of Magic in the early days carries a few messages that I think Lego might do well to study carefully. The problem with Antiquities was an over-abundance of common cards and poor planning of how they would be inserted into (...) (24 years ago, 20-Feb-01, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Lego Outlet at Potomac Mills

I always viewed outlet stores as places where one expected something of a "bargain" on odd stock, older stock, etc. I realize that a whole "outlet" industry" has grown up to feed these huge "outlet malls" - I rather doubt that most of what shows up (...) (24 years ago, 20-Feb-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Dear Lego

(...) :] :] :] KDJ (24 years ago, 17-Feb-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Thank you for the Classic Windows!

Dear Lego! Thanks for making the 2x2x2 white Classic Windows (Item#:3446) available at Shop@Home! I really hope it's a commercial hit. I will buy lots of them later on. But I also wish that they could be available in red and that the other sizes (...) (24 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: LEGOs dirty trick: making money by not producing all masks as announced.

(...) Bah, believe me, *every* booster has a rare, and one in three is a holo. With a lot of time, money, and diligence I was able to complete three sets of Pokemon cards. For this reason I know how it is to open 5 boosters in a row to get (...) (24 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Trucks for our minifig cities

(...) Also sets like this: (URL) most of all: (URL) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Trucks for our minifig cities

(...) I'd dearly love it if they would use 1651 as the basis. 6-wide, using the 1x6x5 window (usually seen in space sets with trans yellow glass) with shutters for the doors (of course it would also be nice for them to also use these windows with (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Trucks for our minifig cities

(...) Hear, hear! (yeah, I wish they would come out with new roadplates with roads slightly wider than 8 studs (since vehicles are not supposed to be as wide as the lane).. maybe 2 lanes of 8 with 1 stud either side of each lane for stripes (so 19 (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.town)

  Re: LEGOs dirty trick: making money by not producing all masks as announced.

(...) ...Related to Magic though was the big disaster they had with Antiquities (at least I think it was Antiquities), where the distribution of cards was not random. Apparently someone at the card plant screwed up and the sorting didn't work out (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact