 Dear LEGO / 2929
Re: Trucks for our minifig cities
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 18:59:34 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Bram Lambrecht writes:
8-wide containers are even more impressive[1]! :)   However, then you have
to come out with new roadplates that can handle large trucks...
Please FUT .town (or lugnet.8wide-vs-6wide-vs-4wide.Lar-vs-J2...)
--Bram

Hear, hear! (yeah, I wish they would come out with new roadplates with roads
slightly wider than 8 studs (since vehicles are not supposed to be as wide
as the lane).. maybe 2 lanes of 8 with 1 stud either side of each lane for
stripes (so 19 studs of total road width or so?)).

Of course, then what would I do with all those old roadplates... (make a
go-kart course?)