 Dear LEGO / 2927
RE: Trucks for our minifig cities
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 17:17:18 GMT

Larry Pieniazek writes:
And make the trailers 6 wide and appropriately tall so we can
kill off the 4 wide containers! :-) You don't have to be a J2 to
realise they are too puny.

8-wide containers are even more impressive[1]! :)   However, then you have
to come out with new roadplates that can handle large trucks...
Please FUT .town (or lugnet.8wide-vs-6wide-vs-4wide.Lar-vs-J2...)
--Bram

1) <plug>
http://bram.rapturesoft.com/cgi-bin/display.pl?m=reefer
http://bram.rapturesoft.com/cgi-bin/display.pl?m=tanker