 Dear LEGO / 2933
2932  |  2934
Subject:
Thank you for the Classic Windows!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 18:27:55 GMT

Dear Lego!

Thanks for making the 2x2x2 white Classic Windows (Item#:3446) available at Shop@Home! I really hope it's a commercial
hit. I will buy lots of them later on. But I also wish that they could be available in red and that the other sizes from
the 60's were back on the production line.

As we can see at eBay, http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=558146226 , I'm not the only one who loves
them. With four hours left of the auction, $81.00 is bid on a not too large pile of Classic Windows!

I have very little hope to see them available again, but at least I could ask you. Please...!

--
Tore Eriksson
Sweden

ICQ: 76066510