 Dear LEGO / 2597
Re: Enough with the microphones
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 03:22:40 GMT

If anyone has noticed, in most recent Shop at Home catalogs, the customer
service minifig (she looks like a cool babe with VERY COOL blue eyes and a
black ponytail) has an detachable mic. That is a sign that unstationary

Ok, I realize this is all in fun and all, but: if we as a community made up
largely of male geeks wish to avoid being lumped in with the comic book
store nerd from the Simpsons, it might be a good thing for us to not
automatically call every female minifig "such-and-such babe".

--
Matthew Miller                     --->                 mattdm@mattdm.org
Quotes 'R' Us                    --->              http://quotes-r-us.org/