 Dear LEGO / 2570
Re: Enough with the microphones
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 03:53:40 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Nathan Falslev writes:
Same here. I love the microphones, especially the really techy ones, but
all the space figs have to wear helmets anyway, in RL the microphone would
most likely be built in.

Nathan Falslev

I like the microphones too.  They allow kids to have their figs talk to each
other over long distances.  But in real life, astronauts have a little cloth
thing on their head under their helmet and that has the microphone on it I
believe.  So the microphone isn't built into the helmet but it isn't really
attached to the head either so I don't know how Lego should model it.  Kind
of a tough issue.

-Nick