 Dear LEGO / 2559
Re: Enough with the microphones
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 18:29:48 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Markus Wolf writes:
I agree, I don't want to butcher my legos if it's at all possible.  As a
side note, you can alter your digital camera pictures without touching the
minifigs.  I would rather not even do that, and tend to avoid the microphone
free figs, but that's my current out.

Aaaaah! Trick photography!  :D

I'm not sure if that is any better to me as a viewer.  Whenever the mic gets
taken out, I'mstill viewing something modified...

Still, that's not a bad idea.  As the builder, I would feel less guilty. :D

eric