 Dear LEGO / 2535
  Ideas for Lego (2002-3) Onwards?

Attn : Lego UK Ltd Lego Futura Lego Direct Mr Brad Justus. LUGNET readership.. Dear Sirs ( with apologies), As a long term fan of your construction toys and products I would like to suggeste the following ideas for 2003 onwards. (I have used this (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Ideas for Lego (2002-3) Onwards?

My Suggestions- Town/Model Team Architect 14+ Town is back in a big way... there's even a mini-fig scale shopping mall! 1 Hotel 2 Shopping Mall 3 Restaurant 4 LEGO Museum (lots of discontinued elements on display) 5 Theatre Castle/Northern Knights (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Ideas for Lego (2002-3) Onwards?

(...) now this I like. I would like to see: return to wild west 7+ blacksmiths shop barber shop doctor saloon gold mine gold miner with tent and tools (including a gold pan) wild west train (with a new upside down cone piece for the funnel). if lego (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Ideas for Lego (2002-3) Onwards?

(...) This is an excellent idea. I would very much like to see some of the Verne-esque Steam Age machinery rendered in LEGO. Very good idea. (...) This would seem to be elementary, but only time will tell. ~Mark (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Ideas for Lego (2002-3) Onwards?

(...) ^^^...^^^ Now there Is an Idea for an ENTIRE RANGE!!!. <FAKED Catlouge blurb> ******** belives that children should develop and express theire dramatic and creative skills. Now with the LEGO(R) theatre they can. Join the Players as they embark (...) (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Ideas for Lego (2002-3) Onwards?

(...) I was thinking along the lines of Joureny to the Centere of the Earth or '20,000 leaques under the Sea' so I suppourt your viewpoint. I feel that UIt would fit within the current themeing in Adventurers... Of course in MOCLAND you could always (...) (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Ideas for Lego (2002-3) Onwards?

(...) I take it you also read my comments reagarding Optrix. Light Emitting Polymers could be used to create your 'glowing' octopus. Then agin other lements could be made to glow or change color. Imagine just being able to plug in a rick to make it (...) (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Ideas for Lego (2002-3) Onwards?

(...) No, I was thinking of the plastic that they used to make ghosts. But since real octopi do have colour-changing abilities, your idea is better. (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Ideas for Lego (2002-3) Onwards?

(...) Actually, JPIII won't be Spielberg. (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)