 Dear LEGO / 2545
Re: Ideas for Lego (2002-3) Onwards?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 19:44:49 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Alex Farlie writes:
In lugnet.dear-lego, Bradley Dale writes:
My Suggestions-

Aquazone/Octonauts
7+
Eight-armed subs
1 Small Octosub with glowing octopus
2 Medium Octosub with red octopus
3 Large Octosub with orange octopus
4 Octonaut living quarters
5 Octonaut crystal lab

I take it you also read my comments reagarding Optrix. Light Emitting Polymers
could be used to create your 'glowing' octopus. Then agin other lements could
be made to glow or change color. Imagine just being able to plug in a rick to
make it glow and not having to worry about contacts and bulbs...

Alex

No, I was thinking of the plastic that they used to make ghosts.  But since
real octopi do have colour-changing abilities, your idea is better.