 Dear LEGO / 2538
Re: Ideas for Lego (2002-3) Onwards?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 22:50:04 GMT

My Suggestions-

Town/Model Team Architect
14+
Town is back in a big way... there's even a mini-fig scale shopping mall!
1 Hotel
2 Shopping Mall
3 Restaurant
4 LEGO Museum (lots of discontinued elements on display)
5 Theatre

Castle/Northern Knights
7+
Castle Meets Arctic, Knights get fur-lined helmets.  Lots of Castle elements in
trans-blue!
1 Snow Catapult
2 Ice Dragon's Lair
3 Ice Fortress
4 Polar Bear Carriage
5 King, Queen, Princess and Dragon in a cheap set

Aquazone/Octonauts
7+
Eight-armed subs
1 Small Octosub with glowing octopus
2 Medium Octosub with red octopus
3 Large Octosub with orange octopus
4 Octonaut living quarters
5 Octonaut crystal lab

Promotional/Jurassic Park III
Well, we'll have to wait to see what these would be.