 Dear LEGO / 2541
Re: Ideas for Lego (2002-3) Onwards?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 01:01:10 GMT

From: "Farlie A" <alex_farlie@hotmail.com>

(vi) Adventurers- Jules Verne?

This is an excellent idea. I would very much like to see some of the
Verne-esque Steam Age machinery rendered in LEGO. Very good idea.

(vii) Lord Of the Rings.  This is a great Idea for a 'fnatasy' theme but may
conflict with your plans for a Harry Potter Line?

This would seem to be elementary, but only time will tell.

~Mark
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego