 Dear LEGO / 2544
Re: Ideas for Lego (2002-3) Onwards?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 13:47:50 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Bradley Dale writes:
My Suggestions-

Aquazone/Octonauts
7+
Eight-armed subs
1 Small Octosub with glowing octopus
2 Medium Octosub with red octopus
3 Large Octosub with orange octopus
4 Octonaut living quarters
5 Octonaut crystal lab

I take it you also read my comments reagarding Optrix. Light Emitting Polymers
could be used to create your 'glowing' octopus. Then agin other lements could
be made to glow or change color. Imagine just being able to plug in a rick to
make it glow and not having to worry about contacts and bulbs...

Alex