 Dear LEGO / 2345
Re: TLG Does Listen to us. (if not officaly)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 21:20:43 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Dan Simonson writes:
A lot of people on Lugnet are against LICENSING, which is what Lego has gotten
so caught up in, that they probabally will never make their own themes again.

Let's not forget that licensing brought us the Star Wars models,
with old-school design values we haddn't seen in years.  If licensing
one or two lines also forces them to create some acceptable designs,
then that is a good thing.  Of course we don't want to see everything
be licensed, and that is not what is happening.

KL