 Dear LEGO / 2341
Re: TLG Does Listen to us. (if not officaly)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 20:53:26 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Richard Marchetti writes:

**snip of stuff with which I generally agree re: licensing**

Now the SW license was smart in that SW has staying power that even the likes
of an epically huge flop like Episode I cannot kill -- AND we all know it!

  I don't think EP1 was a good piece of drama, but how, exactly, do you define
it as "an epically huge flop"?  Certainly not in box office draw,
merchandising, or video sales?  What are you asserting, exactly?

     Dave!