 Dear LEGO / 2255
Re: wild west creations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sun, 9 Jul 2000 17:09:36 GMT

In lugnet.western, Ben Roller writes:
In lugnet.western, Josiah Nicely writes:
I was actually thinking of trying form a Rebel Army

Oh yes...

Dear Lego,

Please spin off an American Civil War theme from the Western them.  Be sure to
include a minifig pack with the rebels carrying their flag.  That way I could
get a bunch of flags to hang in my redneck minifigs' front yards. :)

Ben Roller

I'm not sure if this post was in jest or a serious sarcastic remark. I hope it
was a light hearted joke. Some of us still put stock by our southern roots. To
some, redneck is a term of pride, that while it is great to chuckle at some of
the jokes made ( I.E. Jeff Foxworthy ), Please don't deride it. Not here.
Legos are fun. Can't we keep it that way?

- Joe
US Marines- The World is My Playground