 Western/Wild West / 260
Re: wild west creations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 13:18:56 GMT

I saw those, I was really impressed. Unfortunately, I don't think my hand
would be that steady. Maybe I'll attempt and find out. Let me ask this, other
than the tents that came in the Adventurer sets, any other ideas for tents for
a camp situation?

-Joe
US Marines- The World is My Playground

Not really anything else to use other than the canopy from weapons wagon.
That is unless you got some really thin fabric and made a homemade one (I have
heard of people doing that to make capes for their figs).  I had thought about
getting some of that adventurer set that you mention, but there is not really
anything else I need out of that set that you can't get from another to
justify getting it for the tent.  Cheapest way would be to attempt to make
some yourself I belive.

David Little
http://moiraine24.homestead.com/Main.html