 Western/Wild West / 234
233  |  235
Subject:
wild west creations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 22:23:59 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

i have few pics of my wild west creations posted on brickshelf

saloon and bordello (somewhat racy)

gallows (good use for cowboy keychains)

for a nicer presentation you can view them on my web site

http://www.greathouse.net/lego/saloon.htm

http://www.greathouse.net/lego/gallows2.htm

gallows avi movie (best viewed with internet explorer)

http://www.greathouse.net/lego/avi.htm