 Western/Wild West / 258
Re: wild west creations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 12:55:23 GMT

I was actually thinking of trying form a Rebel Army, but the cost of buying a
whole lot of Rock Raiders people packs and the new Dino Adventurers Research
Gliders might not be really cost effective. I am looking to sell or trade
someof the Generals and Officers if anyone is interested. - Joe

You can always make your own.  Feel free to check out my homemade confederates.
http://moiraine24.homestead.com/Lego1.html

By the time I am finished I will have an army for both the north and the south.

Thanks
David Little
http://moiraine24.homestead.com/Main.html