 Western/Wild West / 263
Re: wild west creations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 14:35:35 GMT

There better be some fried catfish and cornbread or I ain't comin.

And somethin's gotta have gravy on it.

~Mark

In lugnet.western, Josiah Nicely writes:
I'm thinking maybe I came off a little too strong to begin with. And Lord
knows I don't want to be the one to stop fun from being fun! So, In the
interest of getting everyone back happy with one another, my redneckin • and
hillbilly country folk minifigs are throwin a barbeque and everyone's
invited!!! Yup, even the spit and polish business suit folks are welcome, • but
they might want to leave their coats in the truck ( or car if they be as
unfortunate enough not to own a decent truck ). After the eatin's done, • we'll
be turkey shootin, throwin horseshoes, and for those real adventurous • type
characters we'll be holding a hot pepper contest, no water allowed ( or • bread,
for those of you who'll be thinkin to sneak that in ). And when it's all said
and done, ( and Bubba's properly soused ), we'll all gather round and • sing "If
that ain't country" and "Family tradition." Hey, Ya'll come on down now,
y'hear?

P.S. My good friend Harold Brickstone has just informed me that he will • not be
attendance because ( and I quote ) "Those horrid people don't even • know the
proper use of a napkin, and if they think I would leave anything of mine • in
that contraption they call, what is that? A Truck?!?!? Oh heavens, the • thought
makes me nausious." Oh well folks, just goes to show you can't win • 'em all,
eh?

Cheers Folks, it's all in fun!

-Joe
US Marines- The World Is My Playground