 Western/Wild West / 254
Re: wild west creations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Sun, 9 Jul 2000 15:02:04 GMT

Another good casemate fort to pull info from would the Ft Monroe in Virginia.
The pictures between Ft Pickens and Ft Monroe are suprisingly similar, but
there are enough difference to allow variety if you so choose. Are you
planning a port along with it or just a fort? as far as I can tell, these were
just forts, no ports. Although that might be due to the surrounding area had
more than enough dock space for any ship coming through.

- Joe
US Marines- The World is My Playground

Not sure if I will put a port with the fort yet.  For now I would say no.  I
am thinking of doing that with the nearby town.  I will have to check out Ft
Monroe.
Still right now I need more stone walls to go any
further.

http://moiraine24.homestead.com/Main.html

David