 Dear LEGO / 2254
Re: wild west creations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sun, 9 Jul 2000 15:15:44 GMT

In lugnet.western, Josiah Nicely writes:
I was actually thinking of trying form a Rebel Army

Oh yes...

Dear Lego,

Please spin off an American Civil War theme from the Western them.  Be sure to
include a minifig pack with the rebels carrying their flag.  That way I could
get a bunch of flags to hang in my redneck minifigs' front yards. :)

Ben Roller