 Dear LEGO / 1452 (-20)
  Re: Harry Potter(ish) lego line possibility?

My wife and I love the Harry Potter stories...both of us being in our mid twenties and having no children... EC (25 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Futuron Mini-figs (was Re: Lego-Direct)

David, (...) Sorry about any confusion, I keep forgetting my Futuron White ones are custom, I made them myself. They are not too far off of the Classic White Minifigs, except they have the modern white helmet with dark blue visor and the torso of (...) (25 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Futuron Mini-figs (was Re: Lego-Direct)

(...) What do the White Futuron figures look like? I only know of yellow, blue, red, and black. -David (25 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.space)

  Re: Harry Potter(ish) lego line possibility?

R2 wrote ... (...) My favorite author as a child, John Bellairs, remains one of my favorites to this day (maybe there are others here who like him as well?) Though I have not read any of the Harry Potter books, from what I have heard, they are (...) (25 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Harry Potter(ish) lego line possibility?

John Neal wrote in message <388CCB4D.1653F049@u...st.net>... (...) at (...) Pokeman (...) This is true, however I don't know of many adults that liked Ninja or Goosebumps. Every Adult I know that has children that read the Harry Potter books, have (...) (25 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Why Not...?

(...) Good idea - that way TLC wouldn't have to deal with every little order and could ensure some profit. (...) <drool> ;-) -Shiri (URL) (25 years ago, 29-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Why Not...?

Why not have a 'minimum piece order'? This would be where you could order individual pieces but had to order a certain number (total $$ amount or piece count). Maybe this has been touched upon in the past with all of the LEGO Direct stuff... I (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Space & SW rumor denied by TLC!

(...) Bummer ! -- Scott A My Lego Site : (URL) List : (URL) (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Home-made Light Bricks

Hi Tom, I started a thread about this subject on november 12 last year. I got a lot of useful responses from people who had experience with LEDs. Not only about the resistors to use (I figured that one out for myself), but also about mounting the (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Home-made Light Bricks

Tom Covo wrote in message ... (...) now (...) lights (...) The way the RCX controls power level, you would still need a resistor since it is pulse width controlled, not voltage controlled. This reminds me of the time in college we had to design our (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Home-made Light Bricks

(...) You can actually buy a single LED which operates the way you described. It will be colorless when off, light up red one way and green the other, and if you supply AC (lighting both) it will appear yellow. --Ben (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.robotics)

  Home-made Light Bricks

Hi all, I would just like to pose a new idea. Current light bricks have lights, and different caps to provide different colors. What I am experimenting with now is the use of Light Emmiting Diodes(LEDs). LEDs will only light up if the current is (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.robotics)

  Homemade Light Modules

Hi all, I would just like to pose a new idea. Current light bricks have lights, and different caps to provide different colors. What I am experimenting with now is the use of Light Emmiting Diodes(LEDs). LEDs will only light up if the current is (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Lego-Direct

On Tue, 18 Jan 2000 06:57:40 GMT, Rick Kujawa uttered the following profundities... (...) On Brickshelf is an idea book, having a small-scale rocket launch facility. Look on the index page for "book." (25 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Space & SW rumor denied by TLC!

In a mail to LEGO Sweden I asked them if they couldn´t make any other space models as long as they made SW. They said (translated) "Ofcourse we can, we have the Insectoids. There is no need for more space, there are so many other themes as well." (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Face packs? Heck, why not better minifig packs?

(...) Yes, I would love to have about 100-200 classic smileys just so I can repair most of my collected minifigs. Maybe a pack with 50 of each type of head or something. Scott S. ___...___ Scott E. Sanburn-> ssanburn@cleanweb.net Systems (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Face packs? Heck, why not better minifig packs?

(...) Ain't it the truth, though? If Lego thinks anyone is gonna buy the largest 2000 castle in quantity at full retail, then they have gone mad for sure. Buy one as a castle fan and to support the cause? Sure. Otherwise, forget about it. Even at (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Face packs? Heck, why not better minifig packs?

Something like the minifig pack at the top of this page (URL) for each theme would be nice! Well, maybe not *quite* that many, but that's definately in the right direction :) Richard (25 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Face packs? Heck, why not better minifig packs?

(...) I just hope a Castle 2000 mini-pack doesn't come out now. Then I'll be really annoyed - I just bought a 6091, *mainly* for the minifigs. Of course, I wanted the other stuff, but that was the major part there. Just kidding! I'd love to get some (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Face packs? Heck, why not better minifig packs?

(...) Agreed, a thousand times over! And bring back old minis too! Soldiers and Imperials, in particular... The idea that anyone, especially a child, can just keep shelling out cash to amass a small number of needed characters is ridiculous. Just (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact