 Dear LEGO / 1430
Re: Harry Potter(ish) lego line possibility?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 23:07:06 GMT

"Eugwe Coral" <eugwecoral@mindspring.com> writes:
Goose bumps was appreciated by a younger audience. Harry Potter (from
my family's perspective): My grandfather: 75 loves the series, mother:
50, loved it, myself: 24 - can't get enough....all the way down to my 31

year old brother reading it to my 4 year old niece...
I think it probably will stand the test of time - but in the long run
- who knows...

I've read two of the books, and thought they were amusing, but the plot
was identical in both books.  The first book might have had some
originality, but with seven planned, they're bound to get dull real fast.
(IMO, of course)
Please FUT off-topic.debate
--Bram