 Dear LEGO / 1431
1430  |  1432
Subject:
Face packs? Heck, why not better minifig packs?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 1999 09:09:05 GMT

One thing I'd like to see is a way to buy any of the minifigs, without
having to buy ALL the sets  I know, I know...you WANT to sell lots of
complete sets...)

But it struck me a s a bit excessive that you had to by...what...?  A fifty
dollar set to get a Darth Vader?  Couldn't an episode IV set have been made,
with R2D2, Luke, Ben, Leia, C3P0, Han, and Darth Vader?  This would not be
that hard to do, and a big seller, I would think.

If it wouldn't be feasible to mass market it, then what about lEGO Direct
selling such minifig packs? I know I like to have some of the masks from the
Johnny Thunder sets, but I don't plan on shelling out the bucks for the big
sets until they go on DRASTIC markdown, if even then...

Rob