 Dear LEGO / 1427
Re: Harry Potter(ish) lego line possibility?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 21:21:25 GMT

Well, yet again through procrastination - I have been beaten to an idea. I
think that this would be an excellent theme... My wife teaches fifth grade
and got me hooked - have read all three books and anxiously awaiting July
when the next book comes out...

EC
:)