 Dear LEGO / 1453
Re: Harry Potter(ish) lego line possibility?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 23:48:39 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Jennifer Maher writes:
My favorite author as a child, John Bellairs, remains one of my favorites to
this day (maybe there are others here who like him as well?)

Like 'The House With A Clock In Its Walls'?

I read all of them that I could find in '79. So, yeah, there are others here.
-Erik