 Dear LEGO / 1372 (-10)
  Re: Proposal for new Mgazine. ATTN: Mr B. Justus

In following other magazine leads there might be several different "language" versions and things such as a calender of upcoming events and new releases should be region specific, however core articles should remain constant throughout. What about a (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Lego-Direct

My only desire for LD is that you make available the full spectrum of colors in plate, tiles, and bricks. Looking through some of the web pages it's easy to be fascinated by some of the creations of adult lego fans, but most are within the reach of (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: New policy for LS@h

(...) Well at least the government is telling us about our new 10% gst. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Adult lego sets.

(...) Hmmm, do you think then that the decision was already made.. and being able to use computers to render the instructions made it that just bit easier to simplify the instructions? Does anyone know when TLC started using computers to draw (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Proposal for new Mgazine. ATTN: Mr B. Justus

(...) I have to agree with Allan. If there is any reason for a 2nd edition, it should be based on language, and not geography. (A German or French version?). I also think that this magazine would be a great way to showcase some of the historic (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: New policy for LS@h

(...) Yes, but our "stealth" sales taxes are almost always in the 4-8% range, much less than your VAT. Gary Istok (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Adult lego sets.

(...) Well even in the 1970's they were already going towards simplification. In 1963 (when I was 9) I got a JUNIOR CONSTRUCTOR set #717 (a Samsonite LEGO set). It was a model kit of a modern house (a 2 story house with flat roof that looked (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Adult lego sets.

The puzzle thing is very good - I don't know how many others do this, but I usually try to build a new set from the box cover illustration. For smaller sets, it's easy; for technic sets, it's often quite difficult. But fun! Jeff (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Adult lego sets.

(...) <snipped bits> (...) Or better yet, sell a specific grouping of plates and bricks that make a mosaic picture. Rather than an instruction book, have a booklet with several "alternate models" That would be cool! James (URL) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Adult lego sets.

(...) I sure would like to know, but it doesn't seem to matter to much as of right now. Besides, i have to use my existing collection first, anyway. And when i am done, maybe I can look to the new LEGO direct, or whatever! Scott S. (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact