 Dear LEGO / 1372
Re: Proposal for new Mgazine. ATTN: Mr B. Justus
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 03:26:26 GMT

In following other magazine leads there might be several different "language"
versions and things such as a calender of upcoming events and new releases
should be region specific, however core articles should remain constant
throughout. What about a feature following the production of a miniland model
from inital research through planning, pre-production test building to final
product with accompanying photos ? (Yes I've already got the "Ultimate LEGO
Book, I just want more!)