 Dear LEGO / 1288
Re: Another way to market Lego Bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 18:30:06 GMT

Eric,

leggomylego wrote:

I REALLY like this idea.  In theory it would be fantastic.  But I don't think
the market outside of AFOL's would support it.  I mean how many "parties could
you possibly host?  No AFOL's would come.  They'd be busy trying to have their
own parties.  How many kids want to be able to buy 100 gray 1x1 tiles?  Don't
get me wrong, I think it may have some legs, but may need a different approach.

Eric

Utica, MI? Hmm... Well, I think we AFOL's here in Michigan could throw
parties for each other, I am sure people like Gary Istok, Larry P, Mark
Koesel, you, and I, could have a great time swapping each others
inventories and the like. It wouldn't be much profit, but it sure would
be fun! :)

Scott S.
Scott E. Sanburn-> ssanburn@cleanweb.net
Systems Administrator/CAD Operator-Affiliated Engineers ->
http://www.aeieng.com
Home Page -> http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3372/index.html