 Dear LEGO / 1142
Re: Mindstorms Wishlist
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 1999 21:37:49 GMT

On Tue, 28 Dec 1999 00:27:02 GMT, mattdm@mattdm.org (Matthew Miller)
wrote:

Y'think? I'm not saying I've tried it, but I seem to remember posts from
some of the electronics experts saying they thought there was circuitry to
deal with a wide range of inputs....

IIRC, almost anything commonly found in a household short of 110V~ or
220V~or 380V~ should be OK (documented is working up til 24V, IIRC,
and after that it blows a replaceable fuse).

Jasper