 Dear LEGO / 1045
Re: Mindstorms Wishlist
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 13:40:56 GMT

JDM <maynard@rohan.sdsu.edu> wrote:
I would like to include in this wish-list: small (1/2 size current motor)
servo motors. Ideally, these could connect to the standard RCX output and be

That would be nice, yeah.

You are aware of the existence of the 5119 micromotor, yeah?
<URL:http://www.lego.com/catalog/amr/product.asp?CurrentItemId=5119>

It's not a stepper motor, but it is small....