 Dear LEGO / 1117
Re: Mindstorms Wishlist
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Mon, 27 Dec 1999 01:53:01 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Jasper Janssen wrote:

[snipped great ideas about powering mini-RCX's with external battery boxes]

What do you think?

I agree!  Small, modular robotic bits would be better than one big RCX bit.

With the way robotic LEGO creations chew through batteries, I was very
dissapointed that LEGO removed the external adapter on the RCX 1.5.  I'm
guessing too many kids fried their RCX by hooking it up to any old AC adapter.

Steve