 Dear LEGO / 1129
Re: Mindstorms Wishlist
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 1999 00:27:02 GMT

Steve Bliss <blisses@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
With the way robotic LEGO creations chew through batteries, I was very
dissapointed that LEGO removed the external adapter on the RCX 1.5.  I'm
guessing too many kids fried their RCX by hooking it up to any old AC
adapter.

Y'think? I'm not saying I've tried it, but I seem to remember posts from
some of the electronics experts saying they thought there was circuitry to
deal with a wide range of inputs....