 Dear LEGO / 1039
Re: Mindstorms Wishlist
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 01:41:42 GMT

G. Crisp <gcrisp@mindspring.com> wrote:
Mmmmm.... Crickets....  I too would like to see those go GPA.  Perhaps powered
by those little 12V camera batteries?  And make them cheap!  I'm visualizing
robotic army ants with coordinated group behavior.  Perhaps using one of the
flocking algorithms?

The MIT ones use 9V batteries. But they tend to use the smaller micromotors,
I think, and those surely don't have as much draw.