 Color / 923
Re: An alternative open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2005 20:14:39 GMT

Hi David,

In lugnet.color, David Koudys wrote:
that this petition was from 'all' AFOL's (a problem with translation so we're
told now, and i haven't read the German one to see if the inference is there as
well)

This sentence:

"We, the signatories of this letter, form the group of Adult Fans Of LEGO®
(AFOLs)."

was translated from these german words:

"Wir, die Unterzeichner dieses Briefes, sind überwiegend sogenannte AFOLs (Adult
Fans Of LEGO®),"

Translated word by word:

"We, the undersigned, for the most part are so-called AFOLs (Adult Fans Of
LEGO®)."

Leg Godt,

René