 Color / 282
Re: Color Change background
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Thu, 20 May 2004 23:44:43 GMT

In lugnet.color, Stefan Gustavson wrote:
The old dark grey matches most other Lego colours pretty well,
except one: the old light grey.

I've never had a problem with how well true-dark-grey and true-light-grey go
together, though I'm not fond of how true-dark-grey looks with orange.  Anyways,
I guess that might explain the drastic change to dark-bley compared to the
relatively minor change to light-bley.

The new light and dark greys, on the other hand, match nothing
except themselves. (They do look really good together, though.)

They look good with six other basic opaque colors that I know of: Sand-green,
sand-blue, sand-purple, dark-blue, black, and violet (for how uncommon it is, I
forgot to check it before).  I don't have any light-violet to compare with, but
I'm guessing that if violet works, light-violet would as well.  I haven't
compared them to the run of chrome, metallic, and transparent colors, and I'm
still undecided on dark-purple.