 Color / 192
Re: Color Change background
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Fri, 14 May 2004 06:46:34 GMT

Alfred Speredelozzi wrote:
If the Design Lab truly wants a  "consistent color palette", they need to go back on
their word in one way or another - either shift white (try it, and you'll REALLY see
some screaming, I'm sure), or shift bleys back.  They have to do one or the other at
this point, or they've failed at the very start of the palette change.
I don't know if I agree or disagree here.  I am not an expert on color.  I have
heard a lot of people argueing over which colors match what, and now I am quite
frankly confused.  It would be nice if someone qualified (like an expert graphic
artist) and unemotional about this could explain it.  (You may be qualified,
Tom, I don't know.)
It is quite easy to make up your mind. Just build something in bley and
white, and see for yourself how it looks like. Several others have
already commented on this, but the best is to see this for yourself.

Yours, Christian