 Color / 281
Re: Opacity change - when?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Thu, 20 May 2004 22:45:49 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Note that the CA bricks I was referring to in a previous post (as being a
different shade of red) are, to my eye, more translucent than comparable ABS
bricks from a similar era...

Yes, definitely. My (long since useless) pre-ABS bricks look almost
semi-transparent in comparison to the earliest (still functional)
ABS bricks.