 Color / 1006
Re: Pics from ToyFair 2005
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2005 09:05:31 GMT

In lugnet.color, Steve Demlow wrote:
In lugnet.color, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

The designer (Jorgen?) commented on that very fact. He's not happy about the
fact that at this point, no matter what the company does, some segment of the
fan base is going to not like it, and be set off by it, and he finds that very
frustrating.

I am certainly overanalyzing this paraphrase of what was most likely an offhand
remark, but I find this remark puzzling.  What part of the fan base would be set
off by returning to the old colors?

I don't know for sure, I didn't ask, but I would GUESS those people that have
already made an investment in sets that contain new gray?

++Lar (from AMS... KLM lounge to be specific)