Re: Brickfest-related: CW "Gathering of the [fill in the blank]"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 04:38:36 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Shiri Dori writes:
I wrote:
I will (hopefully tonight or tomorrow) put up a lugnet page for this
gathering. I'll try to keep it up to date w/r/t the information, and things we
decide on.

The FTX coding is quicker than the tongue!

http://www.lugnet.com/castle/org/cw/~88/Brickfest2001/

g'night,
-Shiri

Hey Shiri, good start on the work.  I think that once all the documentation
is done and the story is set, it should be put up on the actual CW site,
since it will be a colaboration between everyone envolved.  It would help to
show that side of CW if we put it up on the main site.  We could name the
new section "Gatherings" or something like that.  How does that sound?

~Nathan