Re: Brickfest-related: CW "Gathering of the [fill in the blank]"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 03:25:18 GMT

I wrote:
I will (hopefully tonight or tomorrow) put up a lugnet page for this
gathering. I'll try to keep it up to date w/r/t the information, and things we
decide on.

The FTX coding is quicker than the tongue!

http://www.lugnet.com/castle/org/cw/~88/Brickfest2001/

g'night,
-Shiri