Re: Brickfest-related: CW "Gathering of the [fill in the blank]"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 18:27:26 GMT

Shiri Dori wrote:

Hear ye, hear ye!

OK, I'll give up the medieval talk for just right now, but listen up anyway,
alright? ;-)

As the planning for the Brickfest evolves, I was hoping I could gather'round
some people who are planning to be there - and possibly some who are not -
and holding a minifig gathering.

What I'm suggesting is a get-together of some sort. This is in parallel to
the "Gathering of the Wise" idea that Jeff Johnston brought up a year or so
back.

Any takers? Thoughts? Suggestions? Please do share.

OK, this just got my interest perked up and excited about Brickfest.
Suddenly all of a sudden as they say..... I'll definitely attend the
festivities!!! And, since I function better this way, now that I have a
deadline I'll be building in EARNEST!!! YAAY!!!!

Hmmm.. Who should I bring???
--
Matt Brooks
Mutual Securities Inc.