Re: Brickfest-related: CW "Gathering of the [fill in the blank]"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 01:39:11 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Shiri Dori writes:
The best idea seems to be a king/queen/emperor/other-head-of-state meeting -
like a United Nations meeting or some-such. Other variations could include a
villian/rogue meeting.

Hey, I don't see Grand High Overlord listed there!!  ;)

Just picture this:
A big meeting hall, with an enormous table, around it at least ten or twenty
of Castle World's biggest names... discussing the very fate of their realms,
perhaps cutting deals or forming alliances, bringing up good stories or
declaring war on each other! As I mentioned before, these could be the kings
and queens, or the leaders of organized crime (can't you just see Verneer
and Scar sitting in a dungeon somewhere, concocting plans to take over CW?).

I'd be willing to build the meeting hall if I can get a tally of the number of
minifigs that will be present a few weeks before Brickfest.  :)

Beyond that, I can't think of anything that I could add to the idea, though.
:)

Jeff
"Baka!"