Re: An attempt to get back on track with my CW questions.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 16:58:19 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Andrew Krug writes:
I apologize that my CW question began to spin off into a comic book
discussion.  You know how things go.  That has been moved to the off topic
debate area however and now I would like to restate my theory on CW and once
again ask for feedback:

This post really should be in the Castle World newsgroup(1), and I have posted
follow-ups there.  Administration and ideas relating to the running of Castle
World really should not be posted here in the Castle group.

Jeff
(Removes the Shiri-cap)

1 - http://www.lugnet.com/castle/org/cw/