Re: An attempt to get back on track with my CW questions.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 13:47:47 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Andrew Krug writes:
In lugnet.castle, Jeff Stembel writes:
(Removes the Shiri-cap)

ROFL... am I *really* horrible with nitpicking groups and stuff? By the
reaction when I'm gone... I dunno what to think anymore...

What types of things go here?

lugnet.castle.org.cw is for CW-related things... *especially* decision making,
planning, etc.
Creations might be crossposted both to .castle and .cw, but that's up to the
creator, depends on if they feel it is only CW oriented or could apply to
anything. (e.g. I'd post my stories in .cw, but my MOCs to both, possibly with
FUT set to .cw.)
Info about new sets, non-CW creations, castle building techniques, and such,
would fit in .castle and not .cw.

HTH!
-Shiri